About Braden Summers
Braden Summers is a director and photographer, whose work alerts the viewer to the beauty in people and their environment. The undertones of his portraits are appreciative of diversity and acceptance, ideas that are fundamentally supportive of a more positive lifestyle. His work has been featured in Marie Claire UK, on the sites of French Elle, French Glamour, Advocate and The Huffington Post. Marriott International worked with Mr. Summers on their latest campaign #LoveTravels, depicting love and family in the LGBT community and beyond.
- 2019 - Lürzer’s Archive 200 Best Inclusion - 2019
- 2019 - 2nd Place - Fashion for 2019 National APA Awards
- 2019 - International Color Awards - 1st Place - Outstanding Achievement in Fashion
- 2017 - Selected to be a part of juried photo exhibition On The Street by FABRIK Magazine
- 2017 - Official Selection for Berlin Fashion Film Festival for "KHADIJA"
- 2017 - One Eyeland Photo contest - Bronze for "Royals" series
- 2016 - Tokyo International Foto Awards - Gold in Abstract Films for "The Beat Ballet"
- 2016 - American Photography International Motion Art Awards - Winner for "The Beat Ballet"
- 2016 - Travel Weekly Magellan Awards - Gold Award "Fall For France" campaign
- 2016 - One Eyeland Photography Awards - Bronze "Fall For France" campaign
- 2016 - Applied Arts Photography Annual - 2nd place for portraiture
- 2015 - Communication Arts Photo Annual - Award of Excellence
- 2014 - Getty #RePicture contest - 1st place winner